Operations Intern at Urban Jungle
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic intern, looking to start their career in a growing, dynamic company, and learn from our experienced founders (ex OC&C, Google, Facebook), working with us over a 3 month period.
This is a great opportunity to get into the rapidly growing FinTech space, and learn the inner workings of a successful startup.
We’re rethinking how young people plan for and manage their financial futures, and this is a great opportunity to make your mark, by helping us develop how we operate and serve customers.
Your responsibilities would include:
- A broad and varied range of responsibilities across the business, focussing on what is urgent in the business at that time
- Solving customer problems as they come up and helping us improve so that they don’t happen again, including liaising and working with our suppliers
- Learning the basics of reporting, and how we can use data to help us understand customers better
- Rolling your sleeves up, and getting involved wherever the business needs you
If the internship is successful, there should be an opportunity to move into a full time role in the business.
- Bright, keen to learn and passionate about how technology can make customers’ lives better
- An enthusiastic problem solver, and a natural do-er
- Responsible and trustworthy
- A good communicator, polite and friendly
- A graduate with a strong academic background
You can expect from us
- A starting salary of £21k per annum (pro-rated)
- Flexible working (if required)
- An opportunity for a full time job offer
- 25 days of paid leave (pro-rated), plus public holidays
- Full training in any tasks you are required to do as needed
- Lots of social fun and events.
You must be based in or near London, be eligible to work in the UK, and be able to work at our offices in Oval. Sadly we cannot sponsor visas at this stage
The hiring process involves an initial phone conversation, followed by a practical and CV interview with the founders.
About Urban Jungle:
Urban Jungle is a tech first insurance business.
We want to turn the world of insurance upside down, and put the customer at the centre of everything. That means clear, super easy buying, tailored policies, and much better value.
We are particularly focused on making it easy for young people to think about, and plan for their financial futures. Join us, and help shake things up a bit.
Send an email, with your CV attached, to email@example.com